Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hiya!


Welcome to my page! Here, my scatter brains will babble about a wide variety of topics :D

I will share my thoughts and in return I want you to share yours and/or suggest future topics :D

What shall we start with today...hmmm....

         I'm so sad summer is coming to an end :( Summer is my favorite season to celebrate fashion! As temperatures rise..layers fall...and out come the cute lil flirty tops, skirts, dresses and sandals. Even for the conservative ladies out there, the heat serves as the best excuse to break out those short shorts to keep cool ;) I'm a big fan of showing off a lil leg...which is exactly what I got standing at 5'2...No matter how leggy you are there is nothing like a pair of denim shorts matched up with a pair super cute wedges to hit city in for some lunch. I especially loved all the super obnoxious colors shorts came in. Still, there were a lot of the loud yellows, oranges, and pinks, I don't think these colors will go any where as long as the "raging" trend is still going strong (which is a discussion for another time).
          If loud shorts and tanks weren't your thing... every where you turned this year you were swept away by romantic lace. Every time I tried some on I couldn't help searching for my pearls. Nothing makes you feel as feminine and dainty as lace does...you put it on and instantly feel like a lady.  Along with this frilly trend came a matching soft palate. There were many pretty purples, gorgeous corals, pinky peaches, and SEA FOAM GREEN! I LA LA LA Love that sea foam green. I seriously had to force myself to stop buying everything in this color...it was seriously every where :D
        Well this is it for now...I thought I would keep it light but stay tuned as I'm working on a few projects including interviews of musicians and local pioneers of the "rager" scene, sex toy shopping, battles of the genders, dating, and much much more ! (not in that specific order)

Makia!!

       -Nerdy Girl


     
       




Farewell Summer...
I will miss you everyday 
until I can once again wear my short shorts without 
freezing my derriere off! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment